Now Available!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

2008 NORTH TEXAS BOOK FESTIVAL AWARDS



I received word today that Tom P's Fiddle is a finalist for the 2008 North Texas Book Festival Book Award for Nonfiction.

For me it's a validation for all the hours spent during the last two years in research to make this book as accurate as possible.
The Awards Dinner is April 18th. Only three books in each category are given the designation of a finalist and all finalists are highlighted at the dinner.



My thanks go to the North Texas Book Festival in Denton. I appreciate this vote of confidence!

Update: The dinner was lovely, and I enjoyed meeting fellow finalist authors. I did not win the top prize but am still very pleased with being selected as a finalist. Below are two photos from the evening; one is the author table and the other is the plaque given for being a finalist.


No comments: